Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 9

Source: mylifebody.com
I just completed a shoulder routine with the new program which I'll call HP.  It's designed to work the muscles that create a shaped musculature based on hitting the high profile muscles that ultimately develop into a distinct shape.  Think Brad Pitt in Fight Club.   I'm working on muscle development and shedding fat.  Yes, fat is evil and should be punished. 

Here's something.  I suck at consistency.  Or I should say that I sucked at consistency of working out.  For too long I let the other crap in my life get in front of what is important - my physical and metal being.  I remember when I was in super shape and how I felt - awesome.  I like the feeling of looking good.  Vanity?  Yup.  But it was more than that.  It was a sense of pride that I was consistently doing better in the workouts, eating well.  I had a very good balance then and I worked towards that now. 

Mrs. Ntckfit is on the same path as well, and it is sweet being in the same place.
29er Mountain Bike29er Mountain Bike

No comments:

Post a Comment