Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 20

Went for an awesome bike ride last Saturday.  And what has happened here?  Let's see, new job and not feeling the work out routine. And that has to change pronto.  The thing is is that I have taken time off and its not helping on the path.  Eating is off and is my general health - though the cold that I have has little to do with working out - or does it.  Food for thought. 

So, goals this week include:  1.) Eating clean 90% of the week.  2.) Three workouts - light weights  3.) Hydrating

This new place that I work has no AC and I'm recognizing that I'm definitely not getting enough to drink during the day. 

Time to make some lunches for the week.

Later

Check this out - Epic.  Huge props to the crew in the vid and the sick trails they designed.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment