Sunday, April 8, 2012

P90X and Ab Ripper X

Finished another day one.  Funny thing about this path I've found myself on - I have the knowledge of how to get in friggin good shape but choose not to. And I have to ask myself, why?  It's to do with laziness, for sure.  Its also due to the patters I fell into.  The fricken broken foot for three months derailed me. Then there's all this work shixnit.

Im sick of the frickin reasons.  Im sick of the excuses.  I tired of feeling like crap because of the way I ate, slept, or  - you name it.

It's spring time now and I'm ready to restart

I'm working on my foot through a protocol established by a sports medicine podiatrist out of Brown University - with the hope that the fricken foot will heal in total.  Intervals are NOT going to be running anymore; I foresee road bike work.  The mountain bike season is here.  I live 5 minutes away from some of the best trails on the east coast.

It's time.

Im in with both feet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment