Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26th

I have not been posting as I might.  Lame.  Well, the protocol for the foot injury is on track  Ran for 17 minutes and walked 22.  The goal is to stress the foot and to have it being to build up more strength within the bone -I know what I've done over the years - too much too soon - and it leads to stress fractures.  Screw that this year.

We went to the Turks and Caicos Islands for vacation and I got some great sailing in. Also worked out in the gym three days and ran the protocol for the foot.

The meal planning is going a bit primitive.  No sugar.  No wheat.  No dairy.

I recognize that getting back on the proverbial path is a mental thing more than anything.   About a month ago, I was sick of sitting on my ass.  Same today.  It feels great to be out.  Im breaking out the mountain bike this weekend.

Later,


No comments:

Post a Comment