Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 6.5 in the Walking Boot

Right.  Man, this boot really sucks.   Not the boot, but the wearing of it.  I have an apt next week with a podiatrist.

So, a Crossfit gym opened literally 5 minutes from my house.  I dropped by and talked to one of the owners.  I have to take a foundations course so that they can assess how fit I am.  I can tell you that Im pretty much starting over fitness wise.

What's interesting to me is that Mrs. Ntckfit has decided to get back at it herself - so were in this together.  She'll continue to do her Jazzerise thing, weightwatchers, smoothies, and less intake overall. 

The TRX suspension system arrived over the break - I pulled it out and read over the programs and the directions for setting it up. 

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment