Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 1 Again

I'm starting the 90 days of P90X over again - the foot issue was my rationalization for not working out.  Which, is partially lame and partially not.

I happened to get out of bed at 630 when Mrs. Ntckfit's alarm went off.  I got up, strapped on the boot, weighed myself, and got my workout stuff on.  I made some coffee for Mrs. Ntckfit when she would be up, put the huge ass protective dog collar on the dog, then head up to the family room.

I decided to start on day 3 of the program, as I'd worked out my chest two days prior using TRX.   The interesting thing about the X is that I know the excersises well - and moved through them with ease.  What's interesting, in a way, is the degree of strength that I've lost.  Makes sense. 

Yesterday I went to the grocery store and picked up all paleo foods.  Very cool. And I had an almost Paleo diet day - minus the empty carbs bagel in the morning.  It was good!

The meal plan for the day:

Meal 1-  Egg whites, green onions, feta cheese, cantaloupe   & P90X Recovery Shake
Meal 2 - Shakeology  
Meal 3 - Turkey and ?
Meal 4 - Almonds, apple, peanut butter
Meal 5 - Steak tips and brocolli

Water intake:

Mulitvitamin:

Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment