Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week Three in the Boot

Gah!  It is officially summer and I"m in this fricken boot for two more weeks.  Like I said, Gah!

So, it looks like its going to be a busy summer.  Tons of stuff on the horizon.  Im going to pick up a TRX  - what do you call it? - system so that I can take it with me to the cape, to the island, to wherever. 

The foot is feeling a lot better these days.  As is the shoulder.  (I had pretty bad frozen shoulder syndrome - its were the capsule of the shoulder gets all wonky - read adhesions and a bit of scarring - nasty stuff.  Anyway, its freeing up.  I just have to work on the internal and external rotations.  Hmm.  Im so done with PT and injury.

But, PT rocks!!  And injury happens.  Deal and move on. 

SO, on I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment