Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 17

It's been six days since I last worked out?  Hmm.  Started a new job on Monday and I think that might be a role in not getting in the workouts.  Not ideal, really.  The thing that I need most right now is an outlet for the general stress of a new job.  So be it.

Today I did a very intense, focused routine for my shoulders and shoulders only.  Have to stay, the shoulder routine is my favorite.  Call me vain but my shoulders really reveal themselves in the shortest amount of time. 

I've had bursitis in my elbow and a wonky shoulder - and I find that working out has sent messages to these two ... there just letting me know that they're there.  Not a problem.

More work today, hang with Mrs., and go for a mountain bike ride.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment