Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 2

Well now, the day was a bit different than I thought.  My alarm did not go off as I expected it would (that has to do with my trying to set it last night without my new glasses on) so I got up late.  That led to eating late, then I had to get set and ready to go to my new job's HR department.  SO.... Mrs. Ntckfit and I rode in the evening = 12 miles on the road.

Truth be told, the ride was ok.  The roads were awful for half the ride.  But I got a good solid workout in.  I have to say that I feel good right now, out of the bike duds, cleaned up, and laughing at Mrs. Ntckfit.

I added a new widget to my blog from DailyMiles.com.  That's kind of cool.

Did you ever think that writing online would be a good way to motivate?   I recognized awhile ago that logging no matter how kept me on the path, so to speak.  So, I'll continue to blog away.

Eats: Clean and on target
Water: Some to go, but on target
Vitamins: Yup
Workout: Yes
Attitude: Positive and focused

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment